|LINE POLISHING MACHINE||UNIT||MODEL|
|Number of polishing heads||N0||6||9||12||16|
|Maximum working width of slabs||mm||1300/1600||1300/1600||1300/1600||1300/1600|
|Maximum thickness of slabs||mm||60||60||60||60|
|Number of abrasive per head||N0||5/6||5/6||5/6||6/8|
|Diameter of polishing head||mm||410 – 460|
|Polishing spindle power||Kw||9.3/11||9.3/11||9.3/11||11/15|
|Conveyor belt speed||meter/min||0 – 2.5 meter/min|
|Bridge speed||meter/min||0 – 60 meter/min|
|Compressed air pressure||kg/cm2||6 – 8 kg/cm2 (bar)|
PCM polishing machine allows an incomparable finishing level thanks to the possibility to put up to 128 abrasives (16 heads, 8 swinging arms each) with lower consumptions comparing to all the other machines on the market.
- The Beam is a single piece of steel with the spindles at the centre. This solution has been designed by PCM to keep the abrasive plates perfectly balanced while working and to prevent any vibration along the beam.
- A bed structure, ground at the top, so the slabs fit in snugly and the belt runs smoothly. The conveyor belt consists of several sheets, placed on top of one another to ensure even belt tension.
- The spindle is thoroughly lubricated by a progressive greasing device that recycles any excess grease and promptly alerts the operator in the event of a failure.
- The electronics installed on the “PCM” polishing machine are both safe and powerful. Any function can be instantly retrieved on the user-friendly control panel, where you can easily adjust any setting as you like: belt speed, beam speed, deceleration at the edges of the slab, double polish in some places, etc.
- The beam moves onto sliders in oil bath through a pinion-rack drive system.
- The highest beam speed in the industry.
- The traversing speed of the beam at the edges of the slab is slower, so that even these areas will be perfectly polished.
- A precise and safe slab reading device.
- The right working pressure of the heads at all points of the slab.
- Manufacturing a reliable machine with zero maintenance costs.
- Full control and work setting display for each spindle on a touch-screen.
- Automatic lubrication systems.
- Polishing head imported from CO.ME.S, Italy.