A jib crane is a type of crane where a horizontal member (jib or boom), supporting a moveble hoist, is fixed to a floor-mounted pillar. PCM jib cranes are highly adaptable, and fit well to various workshops and industries. They are a cost-effective method of handling construction materials of up to 2 tons.
- Our standard pillar jibs can move through 270º.
- PCM jib cranes can use large, reinforced steel base plates that make installation and relocation easy. This reduces both production downtime and the cost of installing or moving the craneSafe and reliable material flow.
- Optimum workplace design.
- Simple operation.
- Ergonomic handling.
- Complete solutions for your specific needs from a single source.
- Highest possible quality standards.
- Broad spectrum of load capacities and outreach dimensions.